Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas party! some misc

So there are some random pictures on this posting! :) Most of them are of our ward Christmas party, it was a cowboy theme... very cute! Kjirsten was the only one of our girls brave enough to try and lasso the hay steer they had! Kaedria was dying to see Santa, and I was a little worried that when she got up there she would be afraid. She wasn't. It was the cutest thing, like she found her best friend! :) She grabbed him in the biggest hug. The video's are of Kjirsten's play at school, I only posted the last part. It was so cute. Kjirsten was the lead, she was Spiderella :)Also of the daddy daughter choir at Ariana's school that sang Silent Night. I have a picture of Kaed climbing the no parking sign outside of our house and of her drawing pictures. And just some other pictures I think are really great! Remeber Mom you click on the picture and it will get bigger! :)Hope all is well! Merry Christmas! -Leanne p.s. I am also adding a video of Ariana and her frined Maddie singing at a Bishops Youth fireside! Please forgive the camera work, I wasn't there, I am grateful for them recording it for me at all! :) Enjoy!


2 comments:

Sketchy said...

So cute! What was the roping thing all about? lol...Christmas in cowboyland?

Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!!

Leanne05 said...

Yup it was a cowboy themed christmas party!!!! Cute idea, though not very "christmasy".... ah well! I added a new video, hope you like it!